Monday, January 9, 2012

Kathryn Elizabeth Utykanski

 For our first job of 2012, we met baby Kate.  This little girl is, in my opinion, a fighter! She was 2 months early, had little problems with breathing and only stayed in the hospital for a couple of weeks.  It was hard waiting to meet this cutie until she was healthy and the cold/flu floating around the area was not a threat to her so we could take her newborn pictures, but we got there.  Now, at 2 months old, she weighs 6 lbs and has a lot of fire in her.  I wanted to cuddle with her for hours! To say this was one of my favorite shoots is an understatement.  I am so glad I was able to take pictures of her and can't wait to take more of the rest of her family soon.  She is truly a special little girl.  Thanks to her mom Stephanie for giving us the opportunity.  You guys are AWESOME! Check out a couple of the photos at our session.





No comments:

Post a Comment